Avon Issues Recall For Popcorn Makers, Product Poses Fire Risk

Multiple news agencies have indicated that multiple microwave popcorn makers have been known to overheat and ignite, which led to a recall.

The company behind the manufacturing of the Microwave Popcorn Maker has reported that the products were linked to at least 20 reports of incidents linked to the overheating of the product while in use. According to Avon, these products could pose a risk if they are cooked for too long. The company has stated that affected consumers should stop using the product until they receive an updated set of instructions from the company.

The CPSC has stated that although no injuries were reported in association with the defective popcorn makers, two of the incidents resulted in property damage.

You can follow this link for the full report in order to learn more about this recall announcement at once.

Comments are closed.