- Get Maximum Compensation
- No Win = No Fee
- Regain Lost Earnings
- Get Best Medical Treatment
If You Wait. It Could Be Too Late.
Our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers understand that you have been hurt and that you may be confused about what to do next. That is why our personal injury attorneys are here to help you with every step of your injury case. We offer a free consultation so you can get your questions answered with no obligation. Also, our law firm will not charge you any legal fees unless we win your case.
You only have a certain amount of time to file a case against the ones responsible for your injuries so call us today.
DO NOT DELAY! Call 24 Hours a Day! (213) 261-0830
If you have suffered a serious injury due to negligence or irresponsibility of another person or company, the Nagelberg Bernard Law Group will ensure your rights are protected. Our law firm has recovered over $400 million for our past clients and we have over 30 years of personal injury experience. We will make sure you receive the highest possible compensation for your injury.
We serve victims of injury accidents in Los Angeles County and surrounding areas for the following types of cases:
- Car Accidents: If you have trouble dealing with your insurance company after an injury accident, our Los Angeles car accident lawyers have the experience and legal expertise to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Your insurance company will often challenge your claim when pursuing compensation for a motorcycle accident. Our Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyers have a deep understanding for the issues affecting bikers and how the law pertains to motorcycle crash cases.
- Dog Bites: A dog bite attack is a traumatic event that may have long term implications. California dog bite cases can be complex, requiring a thorough investigation, and specialized legal representation. Our Los Angeles dog bite attorneys will provide critical legal assistance to victims who have suffered a serious injury, economic loss, and personal loss due to injuries inflicted from a dog bite.
- Train Accidents: Train accidents can be caused by a variety of contributing factors that can result in injuries, loss of life, and property damage. Individuals that have been injured in a train accident would have it in their best interests to contact our experienced Los Angeles train accident lawyers to learn more about the specifics of their case.
- Wrongful Death: Having a A Los Angeles wrongful death attorney fighting for your interests is essential to a positive outcome in your case. The lawyers of the Nagelberg Bernard Law Group have the experience and determination to ensure justice is served and the negligent parties are held accountable for the loss of a loved one.
- Bus Accidents: Anyone that has been hurt in an bus accident would be well advised to speak with our experienced bus crash attorneys about the specifics of their case. Our Los Angeles bus accident lawyers will help you in your time of need.
How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
Every personal injury case can be significantly different. Only after every aspect of your case has been reviewed and researched will a qualified attorney be able to give you a proper estimate of case value. That's why it's so important to contact an injury attorney right away. Here are just a few criteria used in determining a cases value:
- After a complete investigation, who are ALL the parties that were involved in your potential case?
- Who was determined to be at fault (by the law or otherwise) for the accidents injury?
- How serious are your injuries and are they still effecting you?
- Has your injury or the accident changed the way you live your life?
- What insurance limits do you and the guilty parties have?
- And more…
We can help you immediately. Call us at (213) 261-0830 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we promise to help you immediately. Or you can fill out our simple and secure contact form.
Nagelberg Bernard Law Group
445 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071
A Few Facts About L.A.
Los Angeles often known as L.A., is the most populated city in California (3,792,621 in 2010) and the second most populated city in the Untied States. Los Angeles is also the main city of Los Angeles County, the most populated metro area in the United States. Not surprisingly L.A. is also third largest economic center in the world.
All of this means L.A. is a leading world center of international business and trade, entertainment (think Hollywood), culture, fashion, science, sports, technology, and education. We are proud to live and serve in such a great city.